The Miller's House
The Miller’s House was built in the early to mid 1800’s with additions in the late 1800’s. There was no mention of a dwelling house until an 1812 will of Christopher (Stoffel)Wagner stipulated that his heir, grandson of Jacob Wagner, allow a decent dwelling for John Wagner and his wife (parents of Jacob Wagner). A mention of the Miller’s House has also been found in the 1841 Release of Dower of Susanna Wagner, second wife of Jacob Wagner (1783-1841).
Today the stucco over stone and brick Miller’s House serves as the offices and board room for Hellertown Historical Society as well as a repository for a wide variety of documents, archives, and clothes.